Our specially trained technicians are here to make your next stop as friendly, comfortable and convenient as possible. It is our mission to service your vehicle with both speed and precision. Plus, since your engine will already feel great, we will give you a FREE full service car wash with every oil change so your car feels great inside and out. Free full service wash with bottom blaster included with every oil change!
AUTO SPA ETC. QUICK LUBE
Auto Spa Etc. Quick Lube is the best thing you can do to preserve the health of your automobile. It’s a complete oil, fluid, and filter preventative maintenance program that takes only a few minutes. And it meets your vehicle warranty requirements.
- Replace oil with up to 5 quarts of oil (minor charge for additional oil)
- Replace oil filter
- Visually inspect brake fluid and antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Inspect air filtration system, wiper blades, and lights
- Check condition of belts
- Vacuum interior floors
- Lubricate chassis (where applicable)
- Check and set tires to proper pressure
- Mobil Multi-Grade Conventional Oil $39.99
- Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil $75.95
GATEWAY VEHICLE INSPECTION PROGRAM (GVIP)
Auto Spa, Etc. has two locations offering fast and easy Missouri state vehicle inspections, safety inspections, and emissions testing.
WHAT IS THE GATEWAY VEHICLE INSPECTION PROGRAM?
The Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program is part of Missouri’s continuing effort to improve air quality in the St. Louis region. The Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program is a combined emissions testing and safety inspection program for vehicles registered in the St. Louis ozone non-attainment area. The non-attainment area includes St. Louis City and Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, and St. Louis counties.
WHICH VEHICLES WILL REQUIRE EMISSIONS TESTING?
The Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program will only test gas-powered vehicles 1996 and newer and diesel-powered vehicles 1997 and newer that are registered in the St. Louis ozone non-attainment area. The program will also test vehicles with at least 51 percent of their annual miles driven in the ozone non-attainment area, regardless of where the vehicle is registered. An emissions test is also required any time an eligible vehicle undergoes a title change.
WHICH VEHICLES WILL NOT REQUIRE EMISSIONS TESTING?
All vehicles that do not contain on-board diagnostic computer equipment will be exempt from the emissions testing requirements, however a safety inspection will still be required. Safety inspections are required biennialy regardless of calendar or model years.
EXEMPTED VEHICLES INCLUDE
Our specially trained technicians are here to make your next stop as friendly, comfortable and convenient as possible. It is our mission to service your vehicle with both speed and precision.
OIL CHANGES (All prices include up to 5 qts.)
- Standard Oil Change Service: $39.99 (Add an M1 filter for $10)
- 4×4 Service: $41.99 (Add an M1 filter for $10)
- Mobil High Mileage: $52.99 (Add an M1 filter for $10)
- Synthetic Blend Service: $52.99 (Add an M1 filter for $10)
- Mobil 1 Synthetic Service: $75.99 (Includes M1 filter)
- Exotic Service Upcharge: $15.00
- Skid Plate Fee: $10.00